• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Watcher-tuned.BLP

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Dentothor
it's my first skin... i don't no if it is good or bad in game, please, say it to me!!

Keywords:
sexy, runner, first skin
Contents

sexy runner (Texture)

Reviews
03:09, 10th Jun 2010 Kimberly: Sorry, but there at least needs to be 75% freehand, all I see is recolour and an attempt to remove her back armour which seems to me in attempt to make her "sexy" by possibly making it look suggestive. As there are not...

M

03:09, 10th Jun 2010
Kimberly: Sorry, but there at least needs to be 75% freehand, all I see is recolour and an attempt to remove her back armour which seems to me in attempt to make her "sexy" by possibly making it look suggestive. As there are not enough changes, I will have to reject it. sorry. Please look up some drawing tutorials and guides online, also try to post in the texturing forum section for further help.