• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Warpten Triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
ok i'm trying to make a Admin Warpten system that Admins can turn on for X player to give them a boost (like it sets to 50% building,upgrading,researching,training,reviving, ect) as soon as they start building or whatnot...is this possible? i can't find anything in search so i'm prob only person that wants (or that needs help w/ it -.-")
please and ty.

Level 22
This will probably desync, but you could use this:
JASS:
function Warpten takes player p returns nothing
    if GetLocalPlayer() == p then
        call Cheat("warpten")
    endif
endfunction

Level 7
Cheats do not work in multiplayer, local or not.

In fact, running this:

JASS:
function Warpten takes nothing returns nothing
   if GetLocalPlayer()==GetLocalPlayer() then
      call Cheat("warpten")
   endif
endfunction

is LOGICALLY the same as:
JASS:
function Warpten takes nothing returns nothing
   call Cheat("warpten")
endfunction

Which doesn't do anything to begin with. It doesn't matter if you are running it using GetLocalPlayer(), because the game already virtually runs everything for every player locally. So if it doesn't work without GetLocalPlayer()... you can bet your horses it isn't gonna work with GetLocalPlayer().

Things like DisplayMultiboard(), though, work because they also work without GetLocalPlayer(), although that would make it work for all players instead of just a few if you were using GetLocalPlayer().

Status
Not open for further replies.