• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warlords of the World

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
About the map- This map is about War between Dwarf-Orc-Elf. Choose your Warlords to battle your enemies and send them to the pits of Sargeras. Play as a race- Dwarven, Orc, or Elven.

This is my first map. I have created a beta version for my map because it isn't finished yet; Feel free to make all the changes you want. I wish I could have made more custom units but I wasn't able to, there has been a few problems with my custom model importing. Anyhow, I made about 30 basic custom abilities. If you want to play as the dwarves, then take the humans. If you want to play as the orcs, then take orcs. Basically, I have just created the dwarves (Not complete, can have some changes- including dwarven peasants, new knights, sound unit tests, and maybe change a hero or two) and created the orc race (The orc race is basically without any custom models for now, so... Need fixing there) The biggest problem with this beta version is the map, not really the content. The map is too small and hard to play as a group or against other players. I recommend playing the map with 3 players; no teams. The map is terrible, don't expect a good map and try to remake the map or just make a new one and import the content of the map here.

Screenshots- Didn't Work, Sorry :/

Features-
Custom Models (A few)
Over 30 Custom abilities
Small map for More Battle
Dangerous monsters to fight
3 races to be made-
Elven (Not done yet)
Orc (All custom abilities made)
Dwarf (Mostly Completed)

Custom Models: (Special Thanks to them!!)
Frankster
Direfury

Keywords:
Warlords, War, Lord, Clan, Grom, Grommash, Thrall, Mok'Nathal hero, Mountain, Dwarf, Dwarven, Runemaster, Bear Rider, Monk, Dwarves vs Orcs vs Night E
Contents

Warlords of the World (Map)

Reviews
15:47, 12th Oct 2014 Orcnet: Shadow Fury's review
Level 21
A very cheap map for the following reasons:

1- Very lacking terrain. No signs of doodads and, even worse, no trees!!!! For this reason, I cannot harvest lumber in anyway unless I use cheats. Then, you used only the Dark Grass tile and Dirt cliffs. All this make the terrain look terrible
2- I don't understand why putting two gold mines to every player. In a melee or even altered melee map, you should have only one gold mine in the beginning and an expansion one which, in this case, is in a very restricted area
3- Another thing I don't understand is why putting so many creeps in one location. They attack me when I build the base and as I cannot train strong units due to a lack of lumber, I cannot pass in anyway the creeps. Add the goblin land mines and a fountain of health in some of them and the result is impenetrable creep camps
4- Nothing new in the races. You just changed the models of all units. You need to change HP, attack damage, attack speed, movement speed, cooldown and, most important, abilities of all units and add some new researches that benefit those new units
5- It is clear that this map is an Altered Melee but why did you set the map type to Melee then?

I don't see any bare feature of an Altered Melee map. For that, I am forced to give this map 0/5 and vote for rejection.