• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft III Guldan soundset

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
It is the original sound from Gul'dan dialogs. Converted to .mp3 and copied to .wav container to get small size. Works correct. Sounds as original. Tested on 1.26.

I am not recommend playing the sounds in WorldEdit. Just replace original sounds and test your map. Otherwise, you can get errors and sounds will not work in the game.
Contents

GuldanDeath1 (Sound)

GuldanDeath2 (Sound)

GuldanDeath3 (Sound)

GuldanReady1 (Sound)

GuldanWarcry1 (Sound)

GuldanWhat1 (Sound)

GuldanWhat2 (Sound)

GuldanWhat3 (Sound)

GuldanWhat4 (Sound)

GuldanYes1 (Sound)

GuldanYes2 (Sound)

GuldanYesAttack1 (Sound)

GuldanYesAttack2 (Sound)

GuldanYesAttack3 (Sound)

Level 9
Absolutely awesome! Curious to know, did the Warlock ever have it's own soundset in WC3? I've played since OG days but only recall "ShamanX" as it's soundset which even then is just not right. Always bugged me the Orc Warlock unit never had its own soundset from what I remember.

Level 8
Absolutely awesome! Curious to know, did the Warlock ever have it's own soundset in WC3? I've played since OG days but only recall "ShamanX" as it's soundset which even then is just not right. Always bugged me the Orc Warlock unit never had its own soundset from what I remember.
You're right.

Warcraft 3 has not enough unique voice acting and unique models. I remember that even Orc Exp Campaign. Some of the new units for which you could play had the soundset that was cut out of the dialogues in the cut scenes.