• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III: Alpha/Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey, I've seen some screenshots of Warcraft 3 in it's beta and alpha stages over the years, and I decided to finally ask, although I'm sure someone already has, where I could procure some of these models. I want to check and see if some of the models from the Beta/Alpha could work in a map series I'm working on, my 'Reclamation' series. Mostly though, I just want to locate these models and possibly use them occasionally.

It seemed an interesting prospect to use these fantastic models that Blizzard decided to cut from their final product. Thanks to anyone who leads me to a correct and legitimate source. They shalt be rewarded with a +Rep and my gratitude.

Level 9
Yes, I shall do just that. Hold here for now, if all goes well, you will have one more reputation point. :)

Edit: Alright, the few models they had were alright. Not exactly what I needed but It's at least a start! Thanks, IamtheRper, I appreciate it. +Rep for you.

Level 6
I thought the alpha dragon was pretty cool as well as the non flying frost wyrm. Too bad we haven't gotten them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.