• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft crushes at map loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I hope this topic fits right into this Forum...

To be short: After I finished my first map for my campaign, I tried to test it through the WEU-Test-Map-Button (I think everyone knows what I mean so far) and well...WarCraft 3 starts up, and just a half second later it crushes with the following message:

20af1ph.jpg

Actually I don't understand a single word of this error-message >_< ...

Is there someone who can help me out?

Every other map is working perfectly...

Once this happened also when I finished my Ten-Hero-Siege-Mod...so I just removed every custom model and it worked fine...
...later I importet them again and the error came again, and after the thrid try of removing and importing the models it worked...

...don't ask why...it's all very strange...

I hope someone can help me ^^'

Level 3
The Triggers are all working, and Pause/Unpause was never a problem for me.
Well I actually reinstalled WC3 today and copied the map.
I think I load it with the normal WE and save it again and try it. I hope it will work then (just as Dr. Super Good said).

.//edit
Actually I tried it and the same Error comes again.
Maybe I have to load the map with the WEUEnh and optimize it?
But if that's it, I'll wonder...I nerver used WEU-Triggers or any other advandec settings...

Last edited:
Level 3
Well...I think I got the problem now.
I tried to open my map with the UMSWE 4.0 and following errors showed up:

Clipboard04.jpg

and at the same time, as this showed in thre progress-bar, the UMSWE said:

Clipboard06.jpg

After I klicked OK in the progress-bar-window, another error showed up:

Clipboard02.jpg

"Not enough virtual memory" -.-

God damn it ...
Actually I think, that the problem are the Triggers, because the UMSWE said the "EnableMinimapFilterButtons"-Function does not exist in the Database.
Also when I tried today to save the map via WEU Enhancers "Edit Map" function, the Enhancer crushed...

...now it's getting interesting -.-
Hell, what have I done wrong in this map?

Last edited:
Level 21
make sure you have enough VM set on your pc

right click on my computer>properties>advanced> click on the tab that says "settings" in the performance box> advanced> click on change in the virtual memory box > change your virtual memory initial size to 2046 and maximum to 4029.

that should be all the VM u need.

Status
Not open for further replies.