• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War Machines (Beta)

This map is still under construction... i just want people to test it and comment about it and suggest 1 thing or 2. Well... my map is a battle arena where heroes (i call them machines) fight. They dont attack automatically, you need to direct them where to attack. You can't use the right-click or move command but you can use the arrow keys to move your machine... that's all and kill em'. I forgot... you can't play this game alone kay'?
Contents

War Machines (Beta) (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Seems spells only work while not moving. which is kinda stupid, as it still activates the cooldown. The controls are jerky and unresponsive. (even in single player, which means its a code issue, not a latency issue) It seems to generally...

M

Earth-Fury: Seems spells only work while not moving. which is kinda stupid, as it still activates the cooldown. The controls are jerky and unresponsive. (even in single player, which means its a code issue, not a latency issue) It seems to generally work and not crash warcraft 3, so approved.