• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

w3mmd help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello :)
Extra info, map is like dota.
So I'm trying to add w3mmd to naruto vs bleach map and I can't get it to work.
This is what I did so far. Added the w3mmd library.
Custom script: call MMD_DefineValue( "Kills",MMD_TYPE_INT,MMD_GOAL_HIGH,MMD_SUGGEST_NONE )

and in trigger victory, 1 side or other side.
Score_kills is variable type integer(integer) -array

• Victory Seireitei
    • Events
      • Unit - Hokage's Building 0008 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",2,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[2])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",3,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[3])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",4,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[4])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",5,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[5])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",6,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[6])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",8,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[8])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",9,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[9])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",10,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[10])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",11,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[11])
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",12,MMD_OP_SET,udg_Score_Kills[12])
but its giving me an error for each one saying cannot convert integer to player for each custom script. Also for MMD_SUGGEST_NONE its saying undeclared variable.
Would really like some help, Thanks.

Level 6
I removed all that was above and started over.
Map compiles, no errors.
I defined the values before the call.
Made a variable Score_Kill/Death(integer(integer)) for Score_Kills/Deaths(integer(integer))-array because it asked for an index(number), but I wanted it to be general for every player.

But when I test it out, it ives an error "MMD Set Error: Must be P1 to P12" 2 times

• Tally Score
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Multiple ConditionsAnd - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Dying unit) is A Hero) Equal to (==) True
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Not equal to (!=) Naruto Bunshin
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Not equal to (!=) Uchiha Traitor
          • (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Greater than (>) 0
          • (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Less than or equal to (<=) 12
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call MMD_DefineValue( "Kills",MMD_TYPE_INT,MMD_GOAL_HIGH,MMD_SUGGEST_LEADERBOARD )
      • Custom script: call MMD_DefineValue( "Deaths",MMD_TYPE_INT,MMD_GOAL_LOW,MMD_SUGGEST_LEADERBOARD )
      • Set Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
      • Set Score_Kill = Score_Kills[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Kills",GetEnumPlayer(),MMD_OP_ADD,udg_Score_Kill )
      • Set Score_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (Score_Deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)
      • Set Score_Death = (Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))
      • Custom script: call MMD_UpdateValueInt( "Deaths",GetEnumPlayer(),MMD_OP_ADD,udg_Score_Death )

Status
Not open for further replies.