• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

W.a.r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
What is W.A.R?
W.A.R is a tech wars style map with 3 players per team and a computer that's goal is to defeat the opposing side's command center

What's different?
The difference between this and a normal tech war's is the combat system. Every unit has a strength and a weakness through the armor and weapons system.
Unlike other Tech wars, everyone fights together in a massive push to the enemies front

Features:
-W.A.R features a very nice Forest Landscape that provides visual Eye Candy to the players.
-Squad based spawns, no more single unit spawns from your barracks
-Unique units
-Engineers can swap from Offensive mode to Defensive mode to allow more structures to be built with a single builder

Other Info:
I made this map as a side to my main project, and while it's a nice map, it's fairly laggy and I believe that is caused by my triggers.
It uses a lot of time events and I'm sure that's where the problem is.
So if you don't mind, if you are advanced in GUI could you give my triggers a look to see what in them leaks (I know they are there it's just that Triggering is not my strength)

Attachments

• W.A.R v0.1d.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.