• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Villager Without a Shirt On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I suppose this is a rather simple request, one I'm surprised noone's done before.

I was just wondering if anyone would care to make a shirtless male villager skin with black, baggy pants on. I really don't care about the pants, just felt like giving some ideas.

I'd appreciate it a great deal, and credit goes where it is deserved.
Thanks in advance.

Level 3
Dude thats a simple request even i cant do simple i had idea for a ss4 orc but said it was not a good idea but image the brute strength of an orc with sayain speed and power so amazing right? well no one else thinks so one tip for u tho dude just get a model maker open villiger and take off shirt go to color edit and trun skin black then go to color edit again fix pants and cut off bollow knee add his skin back then add the top part of his pants underwear color then there u have it a black villager o and you could also make a mob boss with villiger just make him wider and strecht his stomatch make is shirt black paint a tie on his shirt the add a white under shirt and turn the pants black, thats a simple mob boss u can find him in many loap mob bosses o and do not use the model maker that makes it so u cant load the units its way 2 complicated and i made a orc ss3 but 4 was complicated anyway ss3 had green skin ripped shirt like goku at frieza saga and purple pants like piccolo shirt was same color then turned is hair gold and streched to go behind him so dude u can find a black villiger in the models section of this site and if u dont just look under skins cause it might be there and look for a icon for the game so that the dude isnt simple and pointless like most of the models i have seen lately so pointless wow i turned ur simple request into a huge chat thingy anyway down the point all u need for this is

1. Wc3 image extractor (skin&icon)
2. milkshape model maker
3.file converter

So i guess thats it now u happy i wasted 40 minutes typing this cause of ur simple request just joking about that enjoy models and stick around this site for a while and now all u got to do is just get the model import and use and when u make a map dont make it to where there is only one slot cause if u do it makes to where u cant save cause of the triggers and stuff anyway bye bye.

Level 14
Yeah, whoa there boy.
I don't need the rundown on models and how to make skins and stuff, my point is I'm requesting it for a reason.

Mind you, periods and sentences are your friends.
Spam is not.

Anyways, can anyone seriously undertake this?
I imagine I could probably CnP stuff from another skin to create a shirtless Villager, but I don't own PS so it'd be a tad difficult.

I'd much appreciate it in any case.

Level 25
Ok, I'm sorry about this, I would normally not snap in an unrelated topic, but I have no choice

Orc, do you know why NO ONE wanted to do your model? BECAUSE ITS STUPID. "zomg imagene teh brute power of an orc combinded with teh overgrown monkey!!1!!!1one" is NOT A GOOD FREAKING IDEA. TWO DIFFERENT UNIVERSES, TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES, TWO DIFFERENT LEVELS OF COOLNESS

I HATE to see this alleged model you're coming up with. I can guarantee just from its concept it'll be bad

You catch my drift? Don't spam in other topics about your bad ideas

Super Sayain's aren't powerful. They are overpowered little nancies who get constapated which somehow increases their hair and strength. You know what is powerful and cool? Optimus Prime, or Krark the Prince of Darkness!

But even I can tell how stupid an orc transformer or an orc zoid model would be

Status
Not open for further replies.