• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampirism Flaming Ice v5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Go to Quests menu to learn about the map
or visit channel Clan VFI
for more information from me or members..
Whisper me HateAngel
or send me an email: [email protected]

This is not sum knock off map... I did use a Vampirism Beast map..but its the most basic one i could find.. i also redid all the icons/triggers
nearly everything.

In version 6 i have removed EVERYTHING and replaced it. Triggers units/upgrades/buffs/spells/items .....100% redone

Co-creator: [email protected]

(Protected)
Created with New Jass Gen.
Contents

Vampirism Flaming Ice v5 (Map)

Reviews
01:21, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: You re-edited a map, probably without permission, Rejected. Until you show my solid evidence, such a screenshot that you had the permission.

M

01:21, 8th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
You re-edited a map, probably without permission, Rejected. Until you show my solid evidence, such a screenshot that you had the permission.