• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Vampire Vs Werewolf v.11C

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Vampire vs Werewolf v.11C

Credit to Cloudwolf.
Map created by: jh0er0ck.
Map type: Aos (Dota)
Fight as the Vampire and werewolf in this epic struggle for the worlds diminishing resources. The aim of the game is to destroy the enemy Town Hall and claim victory.
Control points are key to claiming victory. Controling them places an archer in the tower to help defend against the enemies team.
They provide various auras making them great territory to mount a defense.
Finally, they allow your heroes to teleport further up the field by using a Teleportation saving you time.
Each base contains a Tactic HQ. From this building you can purchase upgrades for your troops to aid them in the fight.
You may also summon Royal Guards you help fight back the enemy during difficult times.
Every so often an event will occur around the map. Events are key to your factions placing on the battlefield.
Not only do these events provide some epic loot, they can also turn the tide of battle on the field and help you to push back your foes, or mount an offensive while your opponents are divided.

Changelog
>> Duel Arena now open (every 10 minutes)
>> 2 New heroes
>> Bug Fixes
>> Forgotten One monster can drop (Aegis of immortal) if killed
>> Leaderboard added and Timer of arena
> This map is a Edited version only of Warcraft 3 Catalysm <

add me in facebook [email protected] for more information and suggestion :)

Keywords:
Dota, vampirism, vampire vs werewolf, pinoy, AoS, adventure, campaign, hero arena, hero defence.
Contents

Vampire Vs Werewolf v.11C (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Oct/22 21:34:41 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment:Please use the update button, do not multi-upload the same map. [tr]Rejected [tr]Not Rated Rules

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Oct/22 21:34:41
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment:
Please use the update button, do not multi-upload the same map.
Rejected
[tr]​
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules

Level 4
torqu3s Rating Board

Currently Rating: Vampire Vs Werewolf v.10C by jh0er0ck

Rates

Positive (+) | Ok (=) | Negative (-) | Other (#)
Positive

+Has a custom Minimap Image
+Has a Leaderboard
+Neat terrain
+Weapon Dealer / Shop
+Custom Abilities

Ok

=14 Heroes
=Fair-Base AoS map

Negative

-Some abilities are bugged or not working (eg. Vampicre Dracula's Charge of Darkness, the creep doesn't get immobilized.)
-Does not have AI

Rating: 3/5 (Score is calculated from the Pros/Cons above)

Other

*The description isn't the well done too. Improve it with BBCodes.
*Credit is very important, list down all the Author/People names in your description if you use their Resources.
*Other stuff should be just fine, like many other AoS games.

Final Rating: 3/5 - 1 = 2/5

Last edited:
Level 4
hey thx CloudWolf! for clarifying about this matter, i have re-rated ur map in the post above.

Level 4
like i said above, improve your description. and credits is very important.

you didn't list down any people for credits, i don't think this map is 100% made by you and the resources.

Level 4
1. Yes, change the description to a better one, more detailed.
You may use BBCodes to help you or Kobas Map Description Template
2. most importantly, credit goes to CloudWolf as you uses his map. And maybe other people whom you have taken their resources.
3. wait 4 the mod. to review this map

Level 4
learn it.

also, use the "update" function if you wan to update ur map, you are multi-uploading (your map) which is against the Hive's rules.'