• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Vampire Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
1) Wrong forum, go to requests.

2) There are good vampire models like Dreadlord etc, also here on hive. Just browse the model list.

3) The chance that somebody will make it for you is 0.000001% since:
- There is no prove of a very good map that's almost near completion that need's this model.
- You post count is only 3.
- You have no rep.
- You just registered.

Once you have some power, (since people wont make a whole model for a person that might not do anything with it) AND have prove of a map that near completion that needs this model. Maybe then somebody will make it for you. :p

So there u have the ground rules for getting a request. =)

Level 3
1) Wrong forum, go to requests.

2) There are good vampire models like Dreadlord etc, also here on hive. Just browse the model list.

3) The chance that somebody will make it for you is 0.000001% since:
- There is no prove of a very good map that's almost near completion that need's this model.
- You post count is only 3.
- You have no rep.
- You just registered.

Once you have some power, (since people wont make a whole model for a person that might not do anything with it) AND have prove of a map that near completion that needs this model. Maybe then somebody will make it for you. :p

So there u have the ground rules for getting a request. =)

3.)1st of all, this is voluntary work, its not like any1 has to do it...
2nd of all, u've gotta know that ppl also have a life and dont like to sit around at the hiveworkshop just posting crap
3rd of all, rep dont do crap, its just a measure of how much uve contributed to the hive
4th of all, who cares if i just registered, i couldve been here for a long time and have not cared to register

So there YOU have it, its called common sense, you dont have to thank me

Level 17
3.)1st of all, this is voluntary work, its not like any1 has to do it...
2nd of all, u've gotta know that ppl also have a life and dont like to sit around at the hiveworkshop just posting crap
3rd of all, rep dont do crap, its just a measure of how much uve contributed to the hive
4th of all, who cares if i just registered, i couldve been here for a long time and have not cared to register

So there YOU have it, its called common sense, you dont have to thank me

What I just told you, is the way things work around here.
Get used to it. :mwahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.