• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] unit remove problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Well I have been having this problem, and I have no idea how to fix it. When you select the trigger Unit -Remove, and go to select a unit then usually it just puts that unit in the variable, but it won't let me do that, is there any fixing that?

Attachments

• trigger.jpg
    trigger.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 103
Level 5
That trigger requires you to select a premade unit, so that specific unit would be manipulated for your trigger.

I would make a trigger to help you with your problem, but I dont have that kind of time tonight.

There should be a boolean? condition or maybe even some sort of action that involves only that type of unit. So instead of using a premade, such as Medivh 0274, you can find the correct trigger that manipulates any Medivh unit.

I tried... I hope this could help. =(

~Saryeit

Status
Not open for further replies.