• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

unarmored unequiped model and weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
First of all just for the record I'm not forcing you to do all the requests and not just 1 cause that would be just plain messed up silly haha.:grin:

For my arena i need a fe models that have basic clothes but in their background of the race. They must not have any weapons or armor. Blood Elf male model,night elf female, undead female (human lol), and finally this one might be an odd request but an etheral form resembling that of a draconian but with a robe to cover his face. sorta ghost looking ya know. yes it's very weird i know and I don't expect any of this to me done quickly but none the less hopefully it's done :thumbs_up:

Last models im requesting is this site has a wonderful vareity of weapons but it would be cool to have a long halberd close to 6 feet or even more(your preference) a short sword, which all i see is long swords and 2h swords then daggers which are to short. and finally a staff. I see models of staves on maps all the time but i can only find a limited few. and the staff i'd like to be demonic or very elven like either 1 of the 2. k thank you all for taking your time to reading this and possibly filling the request. When the model is made and i put in my map Twinblade Arena I promise to give credit to everyone who helps with the map(like making models) in the information section and a shop that has everyones names and what they did to help with the production of the map.
okay thanks again and have a great day :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 5
its kinda sumtin i always to say to lighten the mood ya know? i hate angry situations(main reason i dont like dota caus 75% of ppl there if u die once they say "nice fucking job A$$face") and i need these cause on my hero arena map im making lots of different types of heroes like to keep with the vareity so people wont get bored with 1 hero who will be like all the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.