• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unarmed bandit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can someone make a bandit without his axe, BUT STILL WITH HIS SHIELD ON
Thanks..:xxd::xxd::xxd:

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

You can also use Mdlvis or Matrix Eater, they do the same job, just a different tool.

Level 2
You can also just use wc3 (magos) model editor to scale the axe to 0%, it is usually bad practice as the model will be the same size, but it will work.

The magos model editor goes same just as vertex modifier

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Please do not double post, It is strictly forbidden.
If you want to quote multiple users, then press 'MQ' and either 'Add Reply' or 'Quote' on the last user you want to quote.
Then all your quotes are added in your answer and you can add separate answers for each.

You are welcome. Mdlvis is easy to find, I think Matrix Eater is a bit complicated to find as it is not a tool, but attached to a thread, if I recall right.

Level 2
Please do not double post, It is strictly forbidden.
If you want to quote multiple users, then press 'MQ' and either 'Add Reply' or 'Quote' on the last user you want to quote.
Then all your quotes are added in your answer and you can add separate answers for each.

You are welcome. Mdlvis is easy to find, I think Matrix Eater is a bit complicated to find as it is not a tool, but attached to a thread, if I recall right.

Sorry, i'm new here, but somehow i dont have bandit and footman model on my war3x.mpq file

Status
Not open for further replies.