• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tutorials (VertexModify; "Regional Settings" in the Control Panel, were???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dl VertexModify, i open a mdl, it gives an error. It says to go to there web site. I go there. I read ALL tutorials. And they say:

Code:
Start by making sure that you are using a period for a decimal, not a comma.
Warcraft uses periods and you will get problems if you use commas.
It can be changed under "Regional Settings" in the Control Panel.

And i cant find this "under "Regional Settings" in the Control Panel"! :angry:

Open My Computer. On the side, click 'Control Panel'. Switch to 'Classic view' if you're not already there. Open 'Regional and Language Settings'. Send me what country it says your computer is using the setting for. Click 'Customize'. If you're decimal symbol is a ',' then change it to a '.' . You can always change it back after you've used the program. If it's already a period, then I have no idea what's wrong. Run the most recent version of the program in the thread.

i have no idea, how i did't saw that...

But you shoud put this samewere.... There maybe same more like, me, who havent even read the Tutorials...

Status
Not open for further replies.