• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Trigger problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Events
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Is issued an order targeting an object
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Is issued an order targeting a point
Unit - A unit owned by Player 1 (Red) Is issued an order with no target

Actions
If ((Region 1 <gen> contains (Ordered unit)) Equal to True) then do (Unit Group - Order (Units owned by (Owner of (Ordered unit)) matching (((Region 1 <gen> contains (Matching unit)) Equal to True) and (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Builder) and ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Wisp)))) to Attack-Move To (Center of arrivee 2 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)
or (Alternate actions)
If ((Remove 2 <gen> contains (Ordered unit)) Equal to True) then do (Unit Group - Order (Units in Remove 2 <gen> matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Not equal to Builder)) to Attack-Move To (Center of arrivee 2 <gen>)) else do (Do nothing)

This trigger suppose to move all the units in a region when ordered except for builder and wisp. Both returned the same results. If there are too many units in the region some of them will move but some of them I can still order them to move areound. What is the problem? You can try using the trigger.

Level 2
Dude i think u should delete the events requiring units to move to a targeted unit and work from there, because i dont think stationery builders are very useful...

Level 4
You can make the trigger with simple way, but will look a mess because freakin long... Just picked unit at region, check unit type and move him...

Status
Not open for further replies.