• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Need help with a trigger like this
when i cast my spell
after the sound
caster will get specific buff
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i am able to do the above things now the problem is i want roar effect(battle roar caster) so it will look like the unit is in rage
every time the caster with specific bug attack the unit (enemy) it will have the roar effect on caster so it will look as if caster is striking enemy in rage

Level 22
  • Nerd Rage
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacking unit) has buff YourBuff) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Custom script: call DestroyEffect(AddSpecialEffectTarget("Abilities\\Spells\\NightElf\\BattleRoar\\RoarCaster.mdx",GetAttacker(),"origin"))

Level 16
i am able to do the above things now the problem is i want roar effect(battle roar caster) so it will look like the unit is in rage
every time the caster with specific bug attack the unit (enemy) it will have the roar effect on caster so it will look as if caster is striking enemy in rage
and yes, it is as easy as chobi showed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.