• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tribal Bird Headress - FW

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is an attachment model for the head. Its a Tribal Bird headress! lol it fits most models, feel free to modify its positioning to fit any other models. Just give credit please.

Ty :) Plz rate my work, along with feed back.

Keywords:
Tribal, helm, head, deadress, attachment, Forgotten_Warlord
Contents

Tribal Bird Headress - FW (Model)

Reviews
13:37, 9th Nov 2009 DonDustin: I like the idea, but the texture looks a bit too blurry right now because of the unwrap. You coud try to take another texture for the head of the Bird or to improve the unwrap.

M

13:37, 9th Nov 2009
DonDustin: I like the idea, but the texture looks a bit too blurry right now because of the unwrap. You coud try to take another texture for the head of the Bird or to improve the unwrap.