• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tree Tag RoTF 1.7b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Created by Zlowly

Tree Tag ROTF
Created by Zlowly

Map Info:

Ok this is the map usually same like the other tree tag but this maybe the time the infernal gonna revenge because infernal maybe getting stronger and the ent not gonna like it...

Features:

The feature is you can be Infernal or Ents just that...
LOL i'm joking
Ents
In here the ents just get another models and they can't build anymore the invisible tree

Infernal
ok in here we got a three infernal which can be chosen by your own self not without using the color.You can choose between 3 Infernal
1.Zymogan(Agility)
2.Rothel(Inteligence)
3.Chroel(Strength)
But,if you choose random you having 20%chance to got the secret infernal that infernal having all skills from 3 infernal and she is Inteligence

Ehmm...
The Screenshots i'm gonna give it later because i'm busy
and once again please forgive me if the thread make your eye sick
Contents

Tree Tag RoTF 1.7b (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Feb/18 16:21:59 Reasons: Lacking Description: Template Credits need to be posted in the description. Missing Map Category. Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2012/Feb/18 16:21:59

Reasons:
Lacking Description: Template
Credits need to be posted in the description.
Missing Map Category.

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: "Thanks to the models of hiveworkshop" is not enough. A full credits list is required.
Also a better description maybe :/ It contains almost nothing, just fancy BB code.
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules