• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Train system Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Train Model and system Request

Hey everyone, I am in need of a train system for a map im currently working on. I am looking for someone intrested on creating a train system to have it roam around the map on tracks, and stop at certain resting points for x amount time. Im currently laying down tracks for the terrain but am uncertain how to make the train move directly on top of the tracks. If intrested or have any questions please post.

ALSO, I NEED A MODELER TO CREATE A STEAM LOCOMOTIVE TYPE LOOKING TRAIN FOR THIS SYSTEM. Any questions just post.
military_locomotive_engine.sized.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
Didnt know this was double posting. Other thread was old and not useful... WOW, i thought since hives has 1 train only, people would be jumping on this

Level 5
yea but the train wont look perfectly lined up. I want the train to turn as well and have the model turn while perfectly lined at the same time:)

Level 5
Hmm ok thanks. Is anyone intrested in making the actual model? i cant seem to find any train models on hives except the 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.