• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This will dominate the iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I assume that about 95% of you guys have heard of Apple's most recent product: the iPad. A lot of people think that it's going to be revolutionary, despite the "underwhelming"1 hardware specs on it. Although, it has been noted that it has great potential.

However, there is another similar product that does not even have a release date yet, that I am highly anticipating, and it looks like it will be much better than the iPad. The product that I am thinking of is the Microsoft Courier, and there are many promised features in it that are promising. The Microsoft Courier is like a notebook in the sense that you can open it like a book, and based on what I have seen from the videos, it has a highly intuitive, user-friendly, and aesthetically pleasing interface. I highly recommend that you watch the videos of the Microsoft Courier.

Videos

First Details on the Courier
How we'll actually use the Microsoft Courier

Articles

Courier vs iPad
The Courier's Interface explained

Level 8
ugh i would hate to scroll for every letter manually. give a keyboard to me and poop on the damn wheel. the courier on the other hand looks useful.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I honestly can't see what's great about it, neither about the iPod or the iPhone. It's an expensive, ineffective tool. Not that I have much confidence in Microsoft doing anything much better.

I prefer my EEE over both any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.