• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
is it just me or is this site geting more pop ups everyday. i'm sick of shuting down the shity popups that come up on my screen, they some time fuck the website up and my computer.

Level 8
DarkShadow said:
We had that discussion. There are no pop-ups started by wc3sear.ch, look your PC for ad-ware/spy-ware.

-------------------------------------------------

I did, i ran ad-ware and removed alot of stuff but i still get the odd pop up that only loads half up wich meens i have to close it down manualy wich causes more problems because it opens another one or breaks the wc3 site page and i have to refresh. my computer is very weird, it could just be me but if more people or have trouble with this then i think its something the webmaster needs to look into.

Level 21
Mecheon said:
Trust me. Adaware does shit all. Get Avast Anti Virus and let it reap the Viri. Worked for me. And then use Mozilla Firefox. Firefox > Internet Explorer

Remember, ad-aware does not detect all spy/ad components. It is reliable but its being competed with other anti-spyware programs.
Monzilla Firefox is a good borwser for blocking pop-ups, ever since I had no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.