• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This is RighteousDot Back in the Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Bless to all
I am a returning player to warcraft 3 and AoS gaming in general. I have a vast knowledge of AoS games in capacities as a tester, casual and tournament player. The number of aos games I've played is countless. Once a top skilled player in the game type it would be nice to recover more of my previous skill in the games but I have out more attention onto now on making my own AoS maps.

I am completely down with helping anyone develop an aos map as a tester or anything else. I have alot of testing experience for these games and I tend to give alot of feedback based on balance and overall concepts of heroes im pretty sure if i looked online I could find a forum or 2 where I have produced feedback but personally I like to give feedback straight to the maker rather then post it on forum site I only ever post it on personal request of the maker as i dont like to sign up to many sites.

This doesnt mean I dont care about all the other map types as i am a big rpg lover for example and i am more then willing to help others with any type of maps but my experience level for AoS is very high so for makers that type of map tends to be most beneficial in asking help from me.

There are also other projects that i plan to work on for aos outside of mapping, playing and testing so if your interested to know more just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.