• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THE Xillu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamernail

S

Screamernail

(I post this here because this is something we would have fun with and draw art of)

I finally can make the Xillu! And i got the designs ready. I still need to make the rest of the classes and write they'r history. But have a-little information about them.

The Xillu are a curious and peaceful kin. They got no goals in the beginning until they found a mysterious energy called the Morna. The Xillu didn't stop pondering what the Morna actually was so they made The Finder Hierarchy which only allow females. Some Xill's prefer religion over the search but most of them want to find the core of the Morna energy.

So here are the finished designs and some unfinished information about each.

Core Seeker.png Core Seekers
These bright headed Mornalists are the masters of the one single High Order and the 2nd highest rank in the Hierarchy.

High Templar.png High Templar
Those who prefer'd following the blue light in the religion turns to priests. Priests later on turns to Templar's and then into the High Templar's. The most experienced warrior.

Warrior.png Warrior
The backbone of the Xillu military. Armed with claws they would die for the Hierarchy.

Templar.png Templar
The religions AND the Hierarchy's best mix of fighters and mornalists.

Source Seekers
Apprentice Source Seeker.png Apprentice ->Adept Source Seeker.png Adept
The Xillu's most beloved Xills. They are being trained by the best to search for the Morna itself.

That's it for now. There might be some changes but rather then that it's going to be alright!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.