• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The War Eternal v2.7

Contents

The War Eternal v2.7 (Map)

Level 5
Hm...I was thinking I'd be able to write a little description, but I guess not.

I just want to make this perfectly clear, because I had several people complain because they didn't know what they were getting into. This is the melee map Stromguarde with additional races/techtrees besides the normal 4 (Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf). I'm trying to get one of my clan members to create a more original melee terrain, as well, and after all 3 races are complete and balanced I will start working on a campaign.

So far, there are only 2 (additional) playable races, the Drow and Mages' Guild. I'm still balancing and testing both of them. If you find any bugs or errors or balance issues, it would be good if you could let me know. My email is [email protected], and I'm tooolbox on US West Coast BNET.

Reviews are appreciated.