1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The magnet to get the key:

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by Adamski, May 27, 2018.

1. Adamski

Adamski

Resources:
    Resources:
    SIlly question, but have looked everywhere for the weapon stash for the magnet but to no luck :(

Where on earth is it? Or a hint on location?

Thank you :D

2. Adamski

Adamski

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pleaseeeeee, I would love to carry on. Looking around dumb for hours >_< hahaha I'm probably very blind

3. Adamski

Adamski

Resources:
    Resources:
    /shameful bump.

I still cannot locate it :(

Any hints/helps/location pleaseeeeeeeeee

4. Zersetzor

Zersetzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    The magnet can be found not too far away from where you need it. I think a book on one of the shelves mentions that King Fedric liked to keep it with his weapons!

5. Kusanagi Kuro

Kusanagi Kuro

Resources:
    Resources: