• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] The Jestlord update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I've updated my map; The Jestlord. I added some birds, bats, vultures, and rain complete with lightning. The rain & lightning will occur after about 5 minutes or so once the game starts up, and will go away a few minutes later (reminiscent of the weather patterns where I live).

I regret that I must put The Jestlord on hiatus now, since whenever I try to update the map further, it converts it to a .w3x file, instead of being a .w3m file. I still don't have The Frozen Throne, and buying the expansion right now not at the top of my list of priorities since life is in my way. No promises, but perhaps later this month I'll get it.

I did answer to some of the suggestions from the review that Lacky did on the second page of the comments, but some things I didn't change either because I didn't want to, or because I'm not actually able to without The Frozen Throne expansion.

Click here to see screenshots of the updated version, and here for screenshots of past versions.

Let me know what you think so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.