• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Death Raven Team is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
we have a modeler skinner and voice actors and also a map terrain person.
Whe need a modeler for this campaigndo you like the sound of the campaign
yes
50% [ 1 ]
no
0% [ 0 ]
nothing brillant(just o.k)
0% [ 0 ]
Caracters sound cool
50% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

duran

Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:37 am Post subject: Baradon the dwarf king(a death of ravens team campaignreview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The campaign starts with a bunch of dwarf talking to each other.they are going on a hunt to bring down a dragon who killed Baradon(hero)brother.On their way they encounter orcs outside their terratory.they think their is something fishy and let it pass though.
as there journey cotious they enter the cave of Del-Draken(dragon)and must slay him.In another cinamatic sceen after this the dwarf go home in high spirts sing(we killed the beast we killed him wil .Ect)But on their way they incouther a demon(felhound)They chase it and slay it.
something weird is going on the demons returned nomaly demestic orc straying from their lands something fishy indeed.

Chap 2.A dark reform
In this level three weeks have past and the dwarves are reporting to their king.On thir way they discover a town of the dwarves burned down and ladened with a pile of coarpes bearing the red flag of the orc.so a scout is sent out(fade in to black five minutes later).
He returns with news of tree orc settlements(two small one large).So you and your small folk head for the old dwarf town of draken dul and request reinforce ments.
You recive two new units the dwarf worker and the Dwarf besercher axeman(better than first level axers.)
You can geuss the rest of this level (kill the orcs.
Chap 3.The Halls Of the Moutain King(cinamatic interlude)
After your battle you enter the great hall(quite good map making by myself I might add).their are dwarf busy at their usually bear drinking and talking.as the camera passes up though the collums you reach a gate that swings open tho the great throne room.
After much talkand tale of the sighting of the demons.The dwarf king interduces are new small folk team the Gnomes.The combo shoud prove deathly and you are sent out to find the answeras and see if and old allies will hold.

Well thats all i've got so far.

We would be furter only we baddly need
:a modeler
:and skinner(i can skin a bit)
:are voice and idea person is Baraborn.
so pleeze tell us if you want to join or just your view on the campaign.

Remember you get credit if you model.

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

www.wc3sear.ch Forum Index -> Models All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Nature's Call: The Spider Queen, Nature's Call 2: Return of the Dragons, by Darky27, are Copyrighted © 2002-2003
Kickass blp converter app and MPQ framework Copyright © by BahamutZERO, bahamut

Level 4
Constructive Credassessum

Few Problems...

The stories a little bland...more on that later.

The Lizardfolk should be the ones with homes around and in the trees.

This deals to much with dwarfs, (I like dwarves to but are they really the race needing a rebirth) the gnomes are the forgottrn ones. Why aren't they the main team? :?

Level 4
Team aditions

I can draw pretty well, so I'm open to draw some team ideas... Any that you think you need to see?
Just call.

Status
Not open for further replies.