• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Culling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am looking for some ideas and maby even trigger help with my current project, "The Culling", based on the war between the undead and the scarlet crusade in a more 'Dawn of the Dead' look. The Objective of the Undead is to Cull the nearby towns, animals, bandits, orcs, trolls, anything living even rabbits to Join their cause. It uses a unit dies create unit at point of dying unit trigger base. :infl_thumbs_up: So then we come to the scarlet crusade :spell_breaker::pal: who's objective is to smite all the undead on the map! You can see Screenshots under my albums. I am looking at a private beta at the end of this month and a also looking for testers please email [email protected] if you are interested!

As of now :

Terrain: 99%
Units: 12%
Triggers 47%

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.