• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 4 Islands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
4 Island 3 Players And 1 Forsaken Island

Keywords:
unplayable
Contents

The 4 Islands (Map)

Reviews
15:18, 4th May 2008 DesKaladA: non-working map (due to flow issues)

M

15:18, 4th May 2008
DesKaladA: non-working map (due to flow issues)

Level 8
When I put my WC3 CD back in, I will try this map. Could you give me a better description of the map? Your description doesn't tell me anything. From what I can see on the minimap, there is nothing there so you must have a lot of triggers.

I will be back (when I test the map, if this has either approval or is still in moderation queue I will comment again, and give it a rating)

EDIT: Ok, I have tested the map and will be giving it 1/10 (because I cannot give it 0/10)

The reason I will give it a low rating is because it is not a very inovative map.

-The terrain is poor (It looked like it took less than 20 clicks of the mouse from map creation). You should read some terrain tutorials (I found some at the helper.net)
-This is a standard melee map
-It is impossible to get anywhere easily, making the map an overall annoyance IMO. Some people like it, I do not.
-The creeps on the 4th Island are unbeatable. Did you just want to see the most powerful creeps all at once.

Overall: This map seems to be more of a practice for you than anything.

My Advice: Read some tutorials, open some maps to learn good triggering and keep practicing :infl_thumbs_up: