• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrainer with lot of Endurance needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Terrainer needed!

I decide to start a side project named "Dead Stand" as my second bigger project. It will be the most original zombie survival games being different form each of those you played before. I already thought out all the details and the system and im only restricted to start it because of my very, very poor terraining skill.

I need someone to terrain the map on biggest size in the urban style with building rooms to enter and some "city exits". Terrainer will get full credits for the terrain.

Last edited:
Level 7
Terrainer for a city needed!

I guess the lack of info caused that noone replied on this so i update this with info.

The game will be about an almost 100% realistical zombie survival in a modern city.

The game's realismus features are:

-Need of food to survive and stay nourished.
-Giant assortiment on things you can use as barricades.
-Realistic zombie attraction.
-Realistic usage of mellee/shoot weapons and knowledge about them.
-Need of sleep/other means of energy restoring.
-Choise of player's job affecting his skills.
-Realistic zombies. No more mutated giant hulks or flying zombies breathing fire :p.
-Realistic items. Items dont suddenly pop-up out of nowhere in the middle of game and you mostly find certain items in certain places. (Guns - Pilce station, Food - Cafe)
-Once youre infected there is no cure.
-Realistical chat between people. No instant message transimission to everyone :p.
-You're not "ally" of other survivors. You may form a party with them or steal their food and materials to save own skin. Thats what people mostly do in real survivals.
-You can survive for 1,3,7 days or choose teh survival mode where your demise is inivetable.

***Thats basically what the game is about. You try to survive in realistic envivroment versus an outbreak of zombies***

The terrain that i need for that must look like an ruined urban city and must contain places that resemble homes. -There is no need to add roofs and etc, it just have to look like a room or a connection of rooms-
There also need to be ways out of city through which zombies from other cities will go in if players do too much noise.

The city must contain at leats like 20-30 rooms or less.

Between those its good if those look like: Police Departament, Gun shop, Wal mart, School, Simple Houses/apartaments, Town Hall, Fire Station, Gas station, Some spezialized shops.

The map must be very big!

Are YOU up to it? (Every terrain credit goes to you then)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.