1. Choose your means of doom in the 17th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A slave to two rhythms, the 22nd Terraining Contest is here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The die is cast - the 6th Melee Mapping Contest results have been announced. Onward to the Hive Cup!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The glory of the 20th Icon Contest is yours for the taking!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Shoot to thrill, play to kill. Sate your hunger with the 33rd Modeling Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

teamcolor for existing model.

Discussion in 'Requests' started by hoplitespear, Apr 15, 2009.

1. hoplitespear

hoplitespear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi there, can anyone make a team color for this model? When i select the unit in the world editor it already suggest spots to put the color, but when u place it it isn't there. (yes i checked the values in the object editor). The posts on the resource page (see below) also say that there is no team color.

I have a screen of the 'editor suggestions' maybe sombody could add teamcolor to the jacket, gloves, shoes and maybe the part where the axe is bind to the stick (with wraps).

Model:
    Goblin - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

picture:
    [​IMG]

EDIT: oh and if u have time or so, could u mak his skin more soft green like all the other goblins in wc III instead of the flashy green. But this is not necesarry, the team colour alone would make me happy.

Thx in advance -Hoplitespear- :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. Amaruak

Amaruak

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    I will get it done for you if you get me permission from author of model. I have enough of blaming me of breaking rules. :p

3. hoplitespear

hoplitespear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok i'll do that. Right away!

The last time the auther was online was 2006. I don't think he will mind. I still give him credits, (i give u rep) and its only a teamcolour. If he complains i'll take the blame. But i don't think it should be any problem.

4. Amaruak

Amaruak

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Well, I have added teamcolor to spots you have pointed, but it looked sucky. Just too much of teamcolor destroys texture. So I added it only at belt, gloves and part of jacket. Also changed skin colour. If you like it, its ok, if you dont, I can make it the way you wanted it.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. hoplitespear

hoplitespear

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you verry much m8, it looks great, indeed to much team colour isn't a sight. Thx for your work +rep!