• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Line Tower V.0.42k

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Team Line Tower Wars v.042k

Created by Lupanu and scorer

What makes our Map special

• Reworked Layout
  • A New Multiboard
  • New Code for the whole system
  • A Task Allocation
  • Damage Test at the end
  • Unique Playground
  • Fixxed Tooltips and more

Some else stuff about map

We reworked the whole map.
The Design is new, the tooltips are better and fixxed. So far we only added one new unit and put all Air-/Attacker units out. We deleted all cheats.
You can say that we made a complete new map, but units and tower.
The anti cheat system is reworked and because of the new script the game seems to be laggfree, so far.

Screenshots and Videos

Minimap

Image Description
This is our Minimap, simple as it is

Playground ingame

Image Description
Here you can see our Playground, as you can find it ingame.
The Blademasters are the wisps and you get a hero just for fun

Playground in Editor

Image Description
At this picture you can see the Towers better, this is the Playground in the Editor

Our new task allocation system

Image Description
At the begin everyone can choose his task so the users will build for 99% and will decide to send, too. Also its easier for the host, he doesn't have to wait until both talked about their parts.

New Tooltips

Image Description
This is are our new tooltips.
Green are abilities which only work for the unit itself
Blue are abilities which work in an AoE range this are Auras

Change Log

Changes in this Version:
  • Damagetest buggs fixxed
  • Frost Slow 42%-19% (the units stucked complete before)
  • Slow Time 6s->2,75s
  • Task Allocation reworked- it won't happen that a both build/send
  • Hardened skin has now 130 dmg block(Troll)
  • Tweaked Auras, now less units can reach 522ms
  • Creeps' startdelay + 60s, because of Task Allocation

Changes in this Version:
  • Damagetest added- as soon as you loose
  • New unit added
  • Tweaked the scoreboard
  • Better Tooltips at units
  • Builder wont get teleported as soon as he reaches the end
  • New phrases for the scoreboard
  • The Pause time at the begin was set to 90 Seconds

Credits

Special Thanks: To all Players who host this map and thanks from me to Lupanu for writing the whole code and do the shit work I cant do :D

Author�s Notes

We know that there have something to be done about the balance. As we already changed some towers, we need you to know what else to change.
Also it would be interesting if you like our map and if it laggs at you, because we use a complete new script.

Greetings
Frozen Avatars (Lupanu and scorer)

Keywords:
Team, Line, Tower, FA, 42, 0.42, Wars, TD, LTW, TLTW, New, Old, cheats, no, fast, good, lagg, laggfree, without laggs
Contents

Team Line Tower V.0.42k (Map)

Reviews
Date: 10:08:55 30-Jul-12 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Rejected 1/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Rejection Reasons: Map triggers are bad (Broken, leaks, not optimized)! No work in progress, please use Map...

M

Date: 10:08:55 30-Jul-12
Map Moderator: -Kobas-
Map Status: Rejected 1/5
Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message!

Rejection Reasons:
Map triggers are bad (Broken, leaks, not optimized)!
No work in progress, please use Map Development Section for unfinished maps!
Useful Links:
The Important Site Rules.
You can use Map Development Section for testing and improving your maps.
Need help with triggers/memory leaks? Make a thread in the Triggers & Scripts Section.
Got any World Editor related questions? Make a thread in the World Editor Help Zone Section.
Got any Requests (Terrain, resources, spells, systems, loading screens...)? Make a thread in the Requests Section.
The Important Site Tutorials.
If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a thread here:Map Resource Moderation.

Comment: Map freeze game when you buy unit. Quests miss text. Gameplay isn't something new. Some unit's miss models.

Level 31
What are you using for anti block?

I sure hope it's this -> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/jass-resources-412/snippet-ispathblocked-211198/

Also, don't know if you did this or not, but you shouldn't be able to command units ;).

Also, the units should immediately go to the next player's lane, not teleport to each and every lane. Going to empty lanes gives some player slots (depending on game) an unfair advantage.

Level 2
To be honest, we have another anti block system as far as I know, but I will ask Lupanu about it again.

Could you tell me why you shouldn't be able to command units?
I think that you can use this as a tactical element (specially mud golems)

Ofc they get right in time to the next player ;)
Why dont you download and try it? ;)

Level 11
Originality:25/100 -This is basically a copy of an already created map called Team Line Tower Wars.It is scored the 25 points because of the new things added to it.

Gameplay:55/100 - The towers are either less in number or the same then they were in the original TLTW.The idea of only one person being able to build or send is different in the TLTW map but is a bad idea. What if the sender leaves the game, or the builder leaves the game? What if you are only going to do a 1VS2 match? This idea affects the map in critical ways.

Terrain:75/100 - Basic terrain to fit this sort of map. More of a square instead of a line and more to a rectangle then a square.

Grammar and Spelling: 65/100 - The grammar and spelling in this map could use major work. Some words are not spelled right and the way they are said in this map is mostly inaccurate.

Stable Map: Ungraded/100 - From what I could play of the map, it seems it would play without lag (except for the tons of units that are supposed to be spawned) and hopefully without bugs.

This map is Protected.
(25+55+75+55) = 220/100 = 2.2

Score = 2.2 Voting for Approval.

Last edited:
Level 2
If your sender/builder leaves, you get his towers/buildings
after 2 min both can build or send, so this problem isn't that hard
We are working on the map :)
thanks for your feedback, you are the first with a nice feedback
We will work on this points.

Level 2
I'm sure it is and was possible
tried it out sometimes now.
we have a hostbot now
scorer_bot can be reached on every realm
gamename will be most times:
Team Line Tower Wars by FA #x
right now it is:
Team Line Tower Wars by FA #3
you can add the bot to see which game is hosted now

Last edited:
Level 2
which trigger is broken in your eyes?
the progress is going, but why should I post it here, if no1 ever posts here? o_0

in all the tests (wide over 50) we made the game crashed only once with this version- we couldn't find the error for this
if someone has a wodden pc we cant help him much, but a anti spam system, which would destroy some tactics.