• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvanas Sound Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Sylvanas Voice Pack

As I have mentioned in my Introduction topic, I have created a sound pack for Sylvanas Windrunner. This sound pack includes various old sounds, yet also a number of new sounds, retrieved from various lines said by Sylvanas herself.

In order to use these sound files, here is what you must do:

1. Download the ZIP file attached to this post, and unzip it anywhere you like. The place where it's saved is of no concern.
2. Open the Sound Editor in your Warcraft III World Editor, and choose one of the voice sets at the "Units" tab. Make sure that this is a voice set you will not need in your map!
3. Right-click the sound file of the unit you wish to replace, and click "Replace Internal Sound".
4. Select the sound you wish to take, and import it into your editor.

Now, you should see that the old sound has been replaced by the new sound you selected. Simpily rinse and repeat step 3 and 4 with each sound file you want to replace. It should be fairly obvious what to do with these steps.

Please comment the voice set I made, or rate it. I will create more voice files in the future. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• SylvanasSoundPack1.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,163
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.