• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stinckys Fight 1.8c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi This Is My First Map Read The Info Below

Stinckys Fight

Map Info:
The language of the map is Spanish
The game consists to survive 35 minutes of the undead, The Undead rise from their corpses bone that if you kill one out one of his corpse not as powerful.

After 35 minutes it will come a ghoul boss have to kill you because the reinforcements arrive will not be effective

If they lose the castle "HQ" lose the game

Right now I'm translating the map into English so do not worry

Best Regards

The Bugs of this map are few but not serious just some arrangements of icons and nothing else
Found a bug? Tell me Here

[Maps]Alowey: Please correct any errors of the mapping and get your own hero to your liking and for being a great partner

Darkrasgun: Beta Tester and fix some bugs Thanks for helping skills without interest

XxDarkneosxX: Creator of all heroes and map

new Things
- New hero "The Arcane"
-Fixed Some Minor Bugs Icon
-New Final
-New Music
-New Spawn "Necromancer"

More Changes Coming
-3 New Heroes
-Version in English
-Some Items
-New Models

Best Regards

-Here comes the boom "POD"
-A New Age "background music"

2 Heroes Secrets:
Alowey the Goblin Techies
XxDarkneosxX the destroyer of worlds

Sorry for my English is not very good

Best Regards XxDarkneosxX

Keywords:
undead, Defense, kill, time,
Contents

Stinckys Fight 1.8c (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2013/Feb/10 16:34:34 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Reasons: English Maps only. [Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2013/Feb/10 16:34:34
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Reasons:

English Maps only.
[Optional] Missing Custom Preview Image: To add a preview image, resize the image to 256x256 or 128x128 using gimp and save it as .tga. Import the image and change its path to 'war3mapPreview.tga'.

Comment:
Not Rated
[tr]​

reportV2_animated.jpg
Rules