• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Trek Model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I really, really need some star trek models, preferably some with custom animations. The site has no ground troops from the show and I don't have any skill in making them! So I really, really need a Star Trek model, preferably a few different races, but just human would be nice too. Anyways, here's a picture of the uniform that it would use.
Benjamin-Sisko-Deep-Space-Nine.jpg

Team color would kinda be in the neck section, where it is colored red. He would also need a Phaser rifle, a gun that looks like this.
rifle.gif

If he didn't have custom animations, I would personally reccomend the rifleman animations... those fit pretty well. If you help, i will definitely give credits in my map, and certainly + rep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.