• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

STAlKER-(?? zip) (v4.0)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Game:
Automatic machines will be equipped simultaneously in the first and the second (necessarily empty) cells a backpack.
Artefacts can be found in anomalies by means of the detector!
It is impossible to carry identical artefacts!
From emissions it is necessary to hide in houses with a roof. Otherwise will kill!
The do not kill! And that the enemy you will become.
The weapon and the reservation (suits) can be improved at the master, but only in one direction. Экзоскелет improves completely.

Fashions and commands:
- The VG-spent days in a zone.
- MS-speed меченого (flowing)
-1 to Remove a subject from the first cell.
-2 to Remove a subject from the second cell.
-3,4,5,6 and so on... (On a case if the subject has got stuck)

The author zIP:
Email: [email protected]

To card creation helped:
Сайты:www.xgm.ru ,www.hiveworkshop.com

AT CARD CREATION ANY TRIGGER HAS NOT SUFFERED!

Keywords:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ,сталкер ,stalker, зона,&
Contents

STAlKER-(от zip) (v4.0) (Map)

Reviews
15:27, 8th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Transfer in Russian to that English I do not know. 16мб from - for heaps of imported objects.
Game:
Automatic machines will be equipped simultaneously in the first and the second (necessarily empty) слоты a backpack.
Artefacts can be found in anomalies by means of the detector!
It is impossible to carry identical artefacts!
From emissions it is necessary to hide in houses with a roof. Otherwise will kill!
The do not kill! And that the enemy you will become.
The weapon and the reservation (suits) can be improved at the master, but only in one direction. Экзоскелет improves completely.

The author zIP:
Email: [email protected]

AT CARD CREATION ANY TRIGGER HAS NOT SUFFERED!

Level 27
Hmmm... you can maybe send me a map, but I don't have enough time now, maybe later... but you can just write to me (But not here, but with Private messages) the most basic immportant ones and I can translate to how it should be. Only I don't remember how artefacts are called in English version of Stalker game.