• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spwaning Wars 1.7

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
this is a 4 player map.

The objective is to destroy the other teams castle.

There are afew custom models but i DO NOT OWN THEM i used that to make this map credit for the custom models goes to there owners.

There is lots of units to use and custom music, kirby theme LOL
when you build a barracks or any production building units will automatically start producing then attack the enemy base once finished.
its sort of like gang wars, all the triggers work and all the units do what they should do, the balancing seems fine to me but if you see something unfair, tell me.
there is upgrades for the buildings and the more kills the computers get it will, you get 9 gold every few seconds and 200 gold once the timer ends.

i also have a 1 player setup so if you want to play it your self go ahead there is a automatic spawning of buildings for the enemy team so u can fight and it is possible to beat it.

I DO NOT OWN THESE MODELS...
Custom Models:
ChaosCitadel
IceElemental
InfernalElite

Hope you enjoy this map =)

Keywords:
war 4 player psychodablo spawning wars fun custom music
Contents

Spwaning Wars 1.7 (Map)

Reviews
15:57, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected