• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spoof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im looking for a spoo for my b.net wc3 name, and i cant find it anywhere. if someone could give me a link or even tell me how to find one (ive already tried google) i would be very grateful

Level 9
I didn't understand what Mecheon ment by saying "Not accepted by terms of use" so now this post has been edited by him because I'm so stupid for posting a link and I should be very thankful that Mecheon didn't warn my ass

EDIT: ABOVE WAS EDITED MODERATOR, MAY I SAY TO THE PERSON WHO HAD DONE THAT TO THIS POST I WAS TRYING TO HELP REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT IT IS ACCEPTED BY THE TERMS OF USE

Edit again: Look, Draco. Do you not understand the words "Terms of use" and "You're lucky I didn't warn your ass"?

Here's the thing: You broke the site rules with that. BE HAPPY I WAS FEELING NICE AT THE TIME CAUSE I'M STARTING TO NOT FEEL NICE

Level 2
DD_Draco said:
I didn't understand what Mecheon ment by saying "Not accepted by terms of use" so now this post has been edited by him because I'm so stupid for posting a link and I should be very thankful that Mecheon didn't warn my ass

u know that didnt make any sense dont you?

Level 2
Mecheon said:
Name spoofing is against the Blizzard terms of service

You aren't gonna find any help about them here. Go to www.YHaloThatIEnjoyBreakingBlizzard'sTermsAndServices.com or something like that

your link doesnt work, if that was supposed to be a link

Level 25
Draco: I don't CARE if you were trying to help

He's asking for something against the bloody site rules! Hence, he DOESN'T get the answer OR your cheep little hint on how to find it

Be happy I didn't WARN YOUR ASS

Level 9
If any other moderators see this please correct me if im wrong.

Mecheon: Ok i know its against the rules(of battle.net) I FUCKING PLAY BATTLE.NET. I know you were trying to do your job as a moderator (although i only thought model section mods only had permissions there obviously i was wrong) i posted a link to another site which in all WOULD NOT by my knowledge affect this site. As for this "I don't CARE if you were trying to help" well unfortunatly i do care unlike others in this world. And furthermore "He's asking for something against the bloody site rules! Hence, he DOESN'T get the answer" Sure ok i DIDNT know that it was against the rules, Next time ill make sure that ill go read it all over again and hopefuly that will make you happy. Now i dont know about the "cheep little hint" Obviously it wasnt a hint it was a downstraight ANSWER on how he can find it. Now i bid you a good day this is my reply and i will not make anymore fuss about it.

For the record this is NOT meant to be a flaming of you because i cant be bothered to waste my time and energy just to bicker about something soooo small.

Good Day to all.

Level 9
Any Mods/Super Mods/Admin that see this please either lock this topic or delete it.

Regards,
Damned-Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.