• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

spells nedded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
im attempting a map (it will probably fail horribly) but i need a fable multiarrow spell and a chain impale spell and (not needed) a model with a decapitation anim.
if you could help me out with one of these things it would be awsome :thumbs_up:

Level 2
srry i kinda forgot about tHW but anyway. a multi arrow would enchant ur bow attacks (for the next 3-5 shots depending on lv of spell) to shoot 3 extra arrows each able to collide with other units/terrain (they dont follow the same path as the normal arrow).

ty

Level 24
Actually once this spell is cast, each arrow fired is transformed into a multitude of lethal projectiles, causing much greater damage. Higher levels generate even more arrows. it doesn't activate like breathe of fire, more like
hitting the same unit multiple times at the same instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.