• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell FX and unit models request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I don't know if this is the correct thread for this, but I may need some special spell models for a project.

The project is quite big, and I need a few intricate unit models with unique spell effects and animations.

Just to give you an example of ONE of the special units and ONE of the special animations/spells: a gladiator-like human , with big muscles ( almost on steroids) ,wearing a metallic loincloth ,,a helmet and a neck protection as the only protection, with a large scythe-like two-handed weapon. AnimationA globe of purple-green energy emerging out oh his chest and engulfing him completely for 3 seconds while a terrible warcry is heard, and at the end, a smaller globe of pulsing energy is fired at each enemy in a certain radius at great speed.
And there are 16 new unit models, each with it's own unique abilities
I may also need new icons for the abilities.

Who's willnig to help, contact me on Facebook ( www.facebook.com/SteveMarmot ) , Kongregate (www.kongregate.com/accounts/AlexFromRomania) or other means.

Status
Not open for further replies.