• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

South Park Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need Some South Park Models...
- Cartman
- Kyle
- Stanley
- Kenny
- Dead Kenny
- Butters
- Chef

Those are the main ones i need but more would be nice. If someone makes these models for me i will rep them like hell, add them to the loading screen, and post their name all over the game, if i think of something other than that i'll do it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
i dont have any screenies cause its only 2% completed lol but i wanna get the models so i have something to work off... plus i dont need screenies i just need a southpark char.... and can someone convert the kenny model on clancbs.com too mdx? ill rep you!!!

i dont have any screenies cause its only 2% completed lol but i wanna get the models so i have something to work off... plus i dont need screenies i just need a southpark char.... and can someone convert the kenny model on clancbs.com too mdx? ill rep you!!!

No screenie, no models. Read the rules and don't request things without a reason. Return if you have completed your map to 80%.

Bump. It's been 48 hours eastern time... so the reason i need them is because im making a south park game. If you wanna check it out just click here

Please, first do the map to at least 75% complete and then ask for models okay ? Because your counter of 40% on game idea is not very believable or can been seen in execution.

Make the map first, then come back and ask for the models.

No one wants to make models for a map that just got started. LoaP didn't need models to get popular, it finished the map, then they added some models.

You should try it haha.

Yes, indeed. That's what I'm trying to tell him all the time.

Level 15
LoaP was only popular because little kids got to feel what it's like to boss other people around. "IF U DUN DO WAT A SAY, IMA PWN U!!!!!!!!1" That's why it's SOOOOOOOO popular. Not because it was fun. Oh no. LoaP is definitely NOT fun. The best "real life" map that exists is Real Life for Morons, by Moron son of Boron. Or something.

-ON TOPIC. Yes, well, as everyone else has said before, if you don't have proof of a map, you have a low chance of them spending time to make the models. It's a simple system.

Level 4
lol you say you work on your map everyday yet you also say you don't trigger, model or terrain. I cant think of what you must do, change the names of the units? Eldin Sunstrider the level 20 Stan Marsh anyone? GAME ON.

In all honesty I don't really think anyone would be interested in wasting time on making south park models for war 3... I've never seen a good game based on an animated (western) comedy in my life. All the commercial southpark and simpson games are gross. The humor is always dry, the gameplay is ripped off some other popular game and generally doesn't fit the cartoon's style and when 2d cartoon's go 3d it's just not the same/plain terrible.

ugh.... making the units. Making the terrain, setting the doodads, customizing skills, making the triggers, Making gameplay, making missions, making items, making the ENTIRE THING EXCEPT FOR MODELS

omg

I AM MAKING EVERYTHING BUT THE TRIGGERS GOD!

IM MAKING UNITS, TERRAIN, MISSIONS, GAMEPLAY, SKILLS, DOODADS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE POSSIBLE FOR A MAP EXCEPT MODELS

I HAVE A TERRAIN WHICH EDITS MY TERRAIN AND A SECONDARY MODELER SO FAR SO STOP HARRASSING ME

Good job contradicting yourself.

Level 4
I have an idea, Mc..

Why don't you go away and make your map. 100%. Completely. No excuses.

Then come back for models.

Because the longer you sit around with this crap, the more likely it is you will be banned by one of the..three moderators who have wasted their time on this waste of topic space.

And quite simply..they wouldn't be "harrasing" you if you posted some screenshots.

Level 6
here's kenny! :O

btw, the path for the blp is just kenny.blp

Attachments

• kenny.MDX
    133 KB · Views: 71
  • kenny.blp
    26.4 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.