• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Someone profficient in Jass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am looking for someone who is willing to help me for a few weeks in cleaning up leaks in my map. I use only minimal Jass myself, and mostly in GUI. Unfortnatly, I've recently found that there are quite a few leaks in my map that is leading to a lot of problems that I need to remedy soon.

I will post more information about the map as soon as Wc3c is back up, as that is the location fo all the information I have about the map.

Level 2
Sorry for the late reply. I'd be glad to have you aboard, but are you sure you're willing to jump onto a project you know nothing about?

Level 2
I don't know if I'm needed, but I'd be willing to help. No problem with not knowing anything about the map, as long as I get enough information to do my job.

To me, a bug in one map is pretty much the same as a bug in another map. Same goes for leaks.

E-mail to [email protected] or PM to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.