• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Some Bug...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I have done the weapons system and it works pretty well, except for a couple things

You turn off the item trigger, move the item off the hero, THEN evaluate if he has a weapon. This stops the item manipulation from getting in the way. If he doesn't, give him back the item. If he does, then do nothing, and give the text. Then turn the trigger back on. This works with Item levels and classes. Custom values are a bit harder but will work

Level 2
ok ppl sry bout the imgs i will put imgs that will work and i did turn off/on the trigger in the right time.. when hero drops items when he has two

Status
Not open for further replies.