• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SnakeIceLord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A new Snake Skin for the nagas
Contents

SnakeIceLord (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: All recolor and some really weird freehand..I hate this

M

THE_END: All recolor and some really weird freehand..I hate this

Level 3
The color of ICE (and water) depends on how much of the substance there is in a given space and what other chemicals are in it.

Anything frozen isn't blue. Its white(ish) because of all the external moisture that froze up.

Sure, this skin is unrealistic, but its for a fantasy game. Too bad it lacks originality like Ice Armor. And even in a fantasy world, no Ice being would ever want to wield a weapon with flame, because that is exactly what you did to the trident.

Level 8
make it transparent, not sure how, i think someone uploaded a code to make the model seem transparent in the model section on what his models, cant remember wich. but if you made the naga transparent and with a bluy shade to him he might look better but this is just a re-colour and nothing else wich is why it only gets low marks however i would like to remind people that blizzard also did just do re-colours on their other units. :wink: 2/5