• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Slender Man:The Six Pages

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hi, this map is based off the popular computer game "Slender Man:The Eight Pages".
I took the ideas from this game and made it into a WC3 game.

How to play:
Your objective is to survive and find all six pages before the slender man finds you.
There are 5 pages spread out through the map, 5th being the trickiest and the first being the easiest to find. After you collect all 5 a sixth page will be created, when you find it you will win the game! Its no as easy as it sounds though.

GameplayVideo:

Questions for map downloaders/players
1) Should i make a shop that will have items to aid you in game?
2) Different types of game modes?

UPDATES!
1) I have fixed the problem were you could select the slenderman, It is now a unselectable unit.
2) More screen shots added!
3) Video from youtube added!

Hints:
1) The First page is right in front Of you
2) When you find the third page it will give you a arrow pointing towards the sixth page when its activated.
3) If your having trouble getting away from the slender man while finding the 5th page, click around and you will find something.

Screen Shots:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/224520-albums6008-picture64085.jpg

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/224520-albums6008-picture64084.html

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/224520-albums6008-picture64083.html

Keywords:
Slenderman,Slender,Slenderman,Survival, Action,forest,scary
Contents

Slender Man:The Six Pages (Map)

Reviews
10:06, 4th Jan 2013 Orcnet: tested it games like this is quite dull and people only play this sort of genre in a different engine(custom made program, valve editor, etc) and the scare factor but not in wc3. give a different model than a blood mage it...

M

10:06, 4th Jan 2013
Orcnet: tested it games like this is quite dull and people only play this sort of genre in a different engine(custom made program, valve editor, etc) and the scare factor but not in wc3. give a different model than a blood mage it looks like he got lost venturing on a royal meeting and is now being chased by some crazy elf, also there is a good model for the slenderman: the zombie model

give the map a scary music like those of slender(the beating heart soundtrack), anyhow very plain and terrain as well add fog if you might it will give it more scare value, it will be nice if all of the scrolls are dropped in the map rather than make a statement that when you find the 5th the 6th will appear, really odd

though the map needs more feed back by redirecting it in the Map Development thread good luck

Level 3
There seems to be a problem with the map. One problem is that I can control the Slenderman.

I know im working on fixing this so you cant, when i make the trigger to attack it will only follow you and then stop if its a enemy, but if its a allied unit it will continue to follow and attack you. Im working on fixing it though :)

Level 30
tested it games like this is quite dull and people only play this sort of genre in a different engine(custom made program, valve editor, etc) and the scare factor but not in wc3. give a different model than a blood mage it looks like he got lost venturing on a royal meeting and is now being chased by some crazy elf, also there is a good model for the slenderman: the zombie model

give the map a scary music like those of slender(the beating heart soundtrack), anyhow very plain and terrain as well add fog if you might it will give it more scare value, it will be nice if all of the scrolls are dropped in the map rather than make a statement that when you find the 5th the 6th will appear, really odd

though the map needs more feed back by redirecting it in the Map Development thread good luck

Level 3
Ok, thanks for the feedback ill take what you said and implentit into my map. As for finding all five pages before the 6th one appears i had to make a trigger so that when you get sixth page the game ends but if you just find the sixth page first the game would just end so thats why i did that.