• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Skill help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Skill help:
Their are a few spells that need to learn how to make for my map.
~i am a beginer with all of this stuff an i am currently reading some tutorials~
-First i need to create a skill similar to a dash spell were a target charges down a certain distance and damages all enemy units that are in the path of the hero.

Next i need to learn how to combine certain spell because i need to make a few skill that are a mix of some current skills in WC 3 tft. The skill that i am trying to make needs to decrease the hero's attack by an X amount ill probably have it by 1/2 and increase attack speed and counter attack greatly.

i also need to make a beam type attack that is similar to the (not using as a hero but need a similar ability in my map but it so well know spell that if i tell someone they will know.That dragon ball attack that shouts out energy kamihameha i belive its refered to as )

last i need to learn how to make a whip type skill that can grab a target,
just hold a target, or an ideal skill would be to hit more then one users at once.

Thank you i appreciate that you guys take the time to listen if i am given some type of answer, it would be very helpful and make me a better map maker.
so that i wont have to bother you all. If possible i would appreciate any tutorials that could help me . Im sorry if i posted in the wrong place i think this is the correct place.

Status
Not open for further replies.