• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

skeletalwarlock

Just an updated version of an old skin I used to have here, kind of gave it more contrast, smoothed it out and made it less blurry. And added a couple of things like the bony rib cage.

Keywords:
Eredar Warlock, Bone warlock, Skeletal Warlock
Contents

skeletalwarlock (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Great skin, I love the face made on this

M

THE_END: Great skin, I love the face made on this

Level 8
I don't see how he looks happier. It just has more distinguisahble colors than all that dull blurryness. I did also try and alpha the rib cage but it doesn't work.

EDIT
I just changed the screenshot to a not so cheerful background so maybe now he will look scary now happy.

Level 2
you know, ive tried like five different ways to import this, and i cant find out wut unit it goes to, wut the filename is ingame, and so on... can someone please help me, or at least post the filename?

Level 3
man this skin is mega cool i give you 2000\5, but where is the cosum path?the one that it works because i tried units\demon\warlock\warlock.blp,textures\rederedar.blp,units\demon\archimonde\archimonde.blp.they dont work
plz tell me the good path.